Portfolio Implementation Analyst
The Portfolio Implementation Analyst will contribute to the daily oversight and operations of the Investment Management team. You will take on a broad range of assignments including trading, performance measurement and investment analysis. You will be well versed in portfolio management and investing.
- Produce daily performance reporting to inform team members and the broader organization on portfolio returns and risk.
- Assist in trading duties for Horizon’s mutual funds, separate accounts and model portfolios.
- Procure performance attribution to identify sources of dispersion between benchmarks, products and competitors.
- Answer due diligence questionnaires and request for proposals.
- Maintain portfolio management, trading and reporting tools.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives by identifying challenges and proposing and implementing solutions.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Operations Research or related disciplines.
- Insight into trading, performance measurement and capital market dynamics.
- 2+ years experience in a related field.
- Technical in nature.
- Knowledge of Morningstar, FactSet, Bloomberg, Bloomberg AIM OMS.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate research insights effectively.
- Entrepreneurial mindset supported by a strong business acumen and work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience with python, SQL, cloud infrastructure, VBA a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
ABOUT THE FIRM
Horizon Investments is a registered investment adviser that offers goals-based investment strategies in the form of SMAs, model accounts, mutual funds, and wrap strategies to financial intermediaries. Horizon has approximately 70 employees and manages $7 billion as of August 2021.
Horizon is fun, challenging, fast-paced and exciting. Our office environment is emblematic of a growing business. We believe that earnest face-to-face collaboration is often required to solve hard team challenges. We have a great office full of talented people!