Equity Research Analyst
The Equity Research Analyst is a member of our Milwaukee office Red Granite Large Cap Growth team. The team manages over $1.2 billion dollars in assets for high net-worth individuals, institutions, foundations, and organizations. The Equity Research Analyst will have general research responsibilities with a focus on the technology sector. Since our strategy has a long-term high-quality focus, the analyst will support our team in conducting a thorough analysis of companies and industries with the expectation that equity positions will be held over a multi-year period. Thus, a large part of the job is research maintenance ensuring that our company holdings’ investment theses remain intact. Additional opportunities exist to support the portfolio management team such as marketing, portfolio strategy, economic analysis, and others. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of US equity research experience.
- Identify and analyze long-term secular growth trends and stock opportunities within those trends.
- Conduct bottom-up equity research on industries and companies.
- Support investment team with written research reports and analyses.
- Provide equity recommendations to the team.
- Communicate with investment team daily and with clients and consultants when necessary.
- Self-motivation and natural curiosity to learn and analyze companies and industries.
- Analytical skills to apply to fundamental equity research.
- Strong communication skills.
- Technology stock analysis experience.
- Team oriented mindset as investment decisions are made by the voting members of the Red Granite team.
- Passion for the investment industry.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
Desired: MBA preferred
Minimum Required: 3 years experience of Buy-side research preferred.
LICENSES & CREDENTIALS
Desired: CFA Charterholder or progress towards CFA designation
More searches like this
- Economics Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors