Equity Product Specialist
4 days left
Jacobs Levy Equity Management, an institutional asset manager located in Florham Park, NJ, is seeking an Equity Product Specialist. This position, in our Client Service and Portfolio Analysis group, is primarily focused on communicating the firm’s investment philosophy and process, investment strategies, and performance to clients, prospective clients, and consultants.
- Communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and process, and review investment strategy and portfolio positioning and performance with clients, consultants, and prospects
- Analyze and interpret investment performance using internal proprietary attribution systems and commercial systems such as FactSet, Barra, and Axioma
- Create client-focused communication pieces including performance commentaries, RFP and RFI responses, and presentation materials
- Handle ad-hoc client requests and projects
- Contribute to creating effective client and marketing materials
- Engage in business development initiatives
- Monitor the competitive landscape and industry trends
This position requires an individual with a deep understanding of equity markets, quantitative equity management and products, performance attribution, and modern portfolio theory. Requirements include:
- MBA or master’s degree in Finance or related field required, CFA a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of investment industry experience
- Ability to communicate complex investment concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with a willingness to travel
- Strong ethics and integrity
Jacobs Levy Equity Management focuses exclusively on managing equity portfolios for institutional clients. Building on the pioneering research of founders Bruce Jacobs and Ken Levy, the firm has developed a unique, multidimensional, dynamic approach to investing that combines human insight and intuition, finance and behavioral theory, leading-edge quantitative and statistical methods, and over 30 years of proprietary research. Jacobs Levy manages assets for a prestigious global roster of corporate defined benefit and defined contribution plans, public retirement and sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley plans, endowments/foundations, and sub-advised funds, many of which are Pensions & Investments’ “Top 200 Pension Funds/Sponsors.”
The culture at Jacobs Levy emanates from our founders’ entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative relationship, and dedication to research. Ours is an innovative, team-oriented organization that welcomes intellectual curiosity, outside-the-box thinking, and practical problem solving. We seek innovative professionals who want to grow and learn while helping to drive the success of the firm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.