Manager - Risk Investment
- To assist the Unit Head to build and develop the Investment/ Financial related frameworks and plans within established Risk Appetite Statements and Enterprise Key Risk Indicators,
- To monitor and synthesize concentration metrics and other relevant methodologies with the primary purposes of concentration risk identification and mitigation,
- To provide independent risk advisory role to other Business Units/Stakeholders within the Organization on risk-related matters,
- To support monthly and quarterly Investment Risk Reporting and other relevant presentations to the Management and relevant committees
- To aid in the data capture from all relevant systems, Enterprise-Wide Reporting, Enterprise/Investment Data Warehouse for purposes of reporting and scenario analysis, and
- To assume a leading role in designing any necessary dashboard or report templates leveraging on existing available risk solutions to progressively improve risk reporting and analytics.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management/ Statistics / Mathematics/ Business Studies or any related discipline,
- Experience in Risk Management within a Financial Services Industry or area in either sell- side or buy-side across different asset classes,
- Solid background in Statistical Analysis and Financial Risk Modelling. Demonstrated knowledge of modern Financial Econometrics and experience in developing Market-Driven Portfolio Scenario Analysis/ Stress Testing,
- Good management, presentation, communication, problem-solving and decision- making skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments and reporting structures to accomplish objectives, and
- Possess the ability to work independently with limited guidance, solution-orientated and team player.