Founded in 1983, Mid-Continent Capital is a growing, Chicago-based investment management firm with $3.8 billion in separate account assets under management. Our clients include high net worth individuals, employee benefit plans, foundations, and endowments. The firm employs growth, value, and income-oriented investment strategies.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Client service, financial planning, investment management, communications, and external client development activities
- Assumption of a portion of existing client relationships, providing a seamless client service transition
- Collaboration with the firm’s investment team to develop performance-enhancing portfolio strategies
Over time, the successful portfolio manager will contribute meaningfully to the firm’s growth and demonstrate the integrity, ethical standards, and accountability necessary to assume a larger leadership role.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance, accounting, or economics)
- CFA charter and/or CFP certification (or progress toward either)
- Two to ten years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, consultative, client service, and business development skills
Candidates must be well rounded, highly motivated self-starters capable of succeeding as a member of a small, entrepreneurial investment team.
Salary and bonus will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications.
Please submit resumes and cover letters via e-mail only to Edwin Bruere, CFA email@example.com