Position Title: Research Analyst
Employer Name: LoCorr Funds Management LLC
Location: Excelsior, MN
ABOUT LOCORR FUNDS
LoCorr Funds was founded on the belief that non-traditional investments with low correlation to investments like stocks and bonds can reduce risk and increase portfolio returns. Our investment solutions are designed for investment professionals and individual investors who are seeking to achieve better diversification and the potential for reduced risk within their portfolios. LoCorr has approximately $3 billion in assets under management and offers a growing family of mutual funds and a private placement product to a wide network of investment firms.
The position represents a tremendous opportunity to get involved in investment manager due diligence. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, an effective communicator, and able to thrive in a team-based environment while demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Support senior analysts and portfolio managers in the fund/manager due diligence and oversight process
- Respond to inquiries from the firm’s wholesalers and 3rd parties
- Compile data to assist marketing team in the production and updating of material
- Maintain and develop proprietary databases and analytical tools
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Strong and demonstrated interest in the investment management industry
- Desire to pursue CFA designation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High initiative with the passion and confidence to improve existing processes and protocols
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, or similar
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.