Manager - Portfolio Management Unit, Private Markets Division
● To manage the monitoring of portfolio companies and evaluation of financial and non-financial performance of the portfolio companies and relevant industries / peers.
● To undertake quantitative analysis of overall portfolio allocation and analysis of all private companies and Private Equity (PE) funds based on current exposure by geography, sector and fund manager as well as provision of insights based on current position and megatrends to support decision-making for future portfolio allocation.
● To monitor the portfolio of PE Funds, by continuously engaging with PE Fund Managers and undertaking analysis and evaluation on a quarterly basis of financial and non-financial performance of the portfolio of PE Funds and relevant peers (i.e. Fund Manager Scorecard).
● To process capital calls and distribution from the portfolio of PE Funds & direct co-investments and communicate with the PE Fund Managers on regular basis.
● To assist in relevant administrative tasks relating to management of the companies and PE funds.
● Applicants must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance / Investment / Business Economics or any related discipline.
● Applicants with professional qualification such as CFA, Accountancy related qualification or other related qualifications will have an added advantage.
● Minimum of six (6) years working experience in private equity, corporate finance, investment analysis and investment portfolio management including outsourced fund management, or related field.
● Sound working knowledge and solid technical skills including financial analysis, deep understanding of financial reports, financial modelling, valuation, report writing and investment analysis.
● Possess structured thinking, strong technical & analytical skills and good in presentation.
● Excellent command of both spoken and written English, with ability to interact with external advisors and peers effectively.
● Possess good teamwork skills, able to take initiative and professional & positive attitude.