- Build financial models of private/unlisted investments.
- Negotiate terms and legal structure of private investments with help of in-house and/or external lawyers
- Conduct research, analysis and due diligence duties on investment opportunities in liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure complete documentation of due diligence work
- Regularly monitor and analyse investment performance of private investments
- Back up investment activities of listed equity and fixed income
- 2-5 years of experience in financial modelling, research, valuation, business strategy and financial data analysis
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Including Mandarin).
- Degree or above certification in Finance, Accounting, Economics and Mathematics or related disciplines is preferred.
- Chartered holder of CFA designation is a plus
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.