IR / PR Specialist
6 days left
Investor and public relations for a publicly traded biotechnology company
Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANEB) is a development stage biotechnology company focused on developing a treatment for acute cannabis overdose. Anebulo recently went public on the NASDAQ exchange and is currently in phase two development. We are seeking to hire an IR / PR specialist to help us engage with potential investors and media contacts.
This position can be in either Austin, Texas or Denver, Colorado. The position offers competitive salary and benefits.
Specific Job Duties Include:
- Formulate company message covering the needs of all stakeholders: current and future investors, analysts, potential prescribers (doctors), cannabis advocates, potential patients. 2-3 page message statement.
- Develop media database and seek media opportunities including traditional media, blogs, podcasts.
- Monitor media for opportunities to include our staff as subject matter experts.
- Maintain calendar of relevant industry conferences.
- Initiate and maintain contact with all our institutional investors and larger non-institutional investors.
- Initiate contact with potential investors and manage calendar of calls with management.
- Evaluate “pay-to-play” opportunities in media.
- Gather and produce content for our educational websites – generally educating the public regarding the existence of THC intoxication and the current standard of care (none).
- Maintain suitable messaging on social media: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook.
- Keep our company website relevant and fresh with images and content.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related media or investor relations role, preferably with direct capital markets experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a ‘go getter’ attitude – you are a self-starter and can run with a set of instructions provided to you.
- Familiarity with, or interest in, health issues related to cannabis intoxication and biotechnology in general.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Basic familiarity with stock market and investing terminology.
All applicants must submit a cover letter to be considered for this position. In the cover letter, please discuss your prior investor relations experience and explain your interest in the biotechnology sector.