7 days left
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. We operate a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform. Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 10 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment styles and investment vehicles including actively managed mutual funds, separately managed accounts, active ETFs, multi-asset class strategies, custom-designed solutions and a 529 College Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
The Operational Analyst is an important part of the Victory Operations Team and provides an opportunity to work in an exciting, entrepreneurial culture where you will have the opportunity to grow your career. You will will work across business channels to support daily investment operations, and work with 10 unique investment franchises.
You will report to the Operations Manager.
- Partner and provide support with all areas of the firm.
- Provide oversight of two Middle Offices who support our business today. Covering Sub-Advised, MF, Institutional, Retail, and Solution products.
- Verify the integrity of information provided by our service providers for trade support, portfolio accounting and order management system accuracy.
- Assist managers with special projects including system conversions and acquisition onboarding.
- Participate in policy and process improvements by identifying challenges and proposing solutions.
- Create / update Operations daily middle office procedures.
- Help with Security setups, COAC decisions, and OMS updates.
- Coordinate China A Share Trading and Foreign Market setups.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1 or more years experience in investment management industry, supporting investment operations.
- 5+ years of using advanced Excel (can perform complex functions).
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Charles River Development, Salesforce.com, Bloomberg.
- Knowledge of account type (Institutional, MF, Retail, SMA, Wrap, UMA), attributes, and investment vehicles.
- Capability to work independently.
- Business/Financial Knowledge - understands the inner workings of the investment management industry; knowledgeable in customary practices and ongoing trends.
- The experience to exceed goals, and make decisions based on analysis and experience.
- Initiative to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems.
- Initiative to seek process improvement to create efficiencies, and are optimistic when it comes to facing challenges.
Victory Capital Management offers great Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.