Russell Investments is a leading global investment solutions provider and we have a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Analyst based in Auckland within our New Zealand and Pacific Islands business.
The Investment Analyst sits within a small local team which works with a range of investors in New Zealand and the South Pacific including corporates, government-related funds, iwi, financial advisors, high net worth and charitable investors. The local business offers a range of services including investment consulting, managed funds and KiwiSaver.
This role focuses on meeting the investment advisory and portfolio reporting needs of institutional investors including superannuation funds, non-profit organisations, crown entities and corporate investors. In addition to supporting the consulting relationships, this role fulfils an important performance reporting and analysis function for the Russell Investments range of managed funds.
- Prepare client and managed fund performance reports and analysis as required
- Produce high quality letters, research reports and presentations for designated clients
- Prepare and present technical and qualitative analysis covering all aspects of the investment decision-making process
- Mathematical modelling, including strategic asset allocation modelling, risk analysis, sensitivity and scenario simulations
- As required, provide support to Client Relationship Managers in managing client relationships and producing deliverables for clients and prospects
- 1-3 years’ experience in investments or related financial services preferred
- Qualification in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred, but not required.
- CFA candidate or desire to work towards the qualification
- Team oriented and capable of building strong and trusted internal working relationships across businesses and functions in order to deliver required results.
- Strong technical competencies, particularly with spreadsheet applications and data manipulation
- Detail oriented with the ability to think analytically and to accurately interpret the outcomes of data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and ability to present complex concepts and messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Thorough understanding of and interest in investments including capital markets, investment managers and investment products.
We are looking for a positive, engaging professional who is ready to take the next step in their career and contribute to meaningful growth and success of the local business.
About Russell Investments
Russell Investments is a leading outsourced CIO (OCIO) partner and global investment solutions firm providing a wide range of investment capabilities to institutional investors, financial intermediaries, and individual investors around the world. Building on an 85-year legacy of continuous innovation to deliver exceptional value to clients, Russell Investments works every day to improve the financial security of its clients. The firm is the world’s sixth-largest investment adviser, with $2.8 trillion in assets under advisement (as of December 31, 2020) and $331.5 billion in assets under management (as of June 30, 2021) for clients in 32 countries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Russell Investments has offices in 18 cities around the world, including in New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Shanghai. For more information, please visit
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Consulting Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors