Associate Portfolio Manager
Manages structured equity portfolios maximizing tax efficiency while tracking an index. Portfolio managers act as investment "engineers" — creating portfolios using optimization software to implement firm’s quantitative-based strategy. The Associate Portfolio Manager must continually measure performance, manage risk and control costs.
- Construct optimized equity index portfolios for separate accounts
- Rebalance and transition portfolios to maximize tax-efficiency
- Construct custom benchmark data
- Monitor index changes and corporate actions
- Generate after-tax return data for both portfolios and benchmarks
- Performance attribution
- Respond to client requests for analysis
- Interact across teams including: Technology, Research, Marketing, Client Service, and Operations
- Participate in process improvement and technology development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in finance, accounting, engineering or related quantitative focus
- Preferred 4+ years professional experience in investment management or similar
- Significant progress towards a CFA, MBA and/or another credential relevant to investment management or finance strongly preferred
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with academic financial theory and applications
- Working knowledge of equity risk models and portfolio optimization preferred
- Analytical writing ability
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Economics Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Finance - General Full Time jobs in Bachelors