Supervisor of Performance Analytics
Supervisor of Performance Reporting & Analytics
The Supervisor of Performance Reporting & Analytics is responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, and evaluating a group of Investment Performance Associates. This person will have staff and project management responsibilities and will be responsible for quality assurance and the on-time delivery of General Consulting & Private Market client performance reporting. The role will involve the balancing of long-term strategic planning with day-to-day management of the Investment Performance Associate Team. This exempt-level position will report directly to the Manager of Performance Reporting & Analytics and will work closely with the team leads in carrying out the position’s duties. This person must demonstrate independent judgment and discretion related to sensitive and confidential information.
- Oversee the management of a staff of Investment Performance Associates who gather, verify, and process daily, monthly, and quarterly financial information.
- Create and implement best practices with respect to standardized reporting, effective training & development of new employees, and improvement in accuracy and adherence to deadlines
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
- Hands-on proofing of various quarterly reporting data, including market values, investment performance, and portfolio-level data.
- Evaluate and oversee performance reporting tools, with the goal of properly utilizing tools in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Coordinate responses to marketing data request
- Oversee GIPS composite construction and manage annual GIPS audit
- Act as the point person for issues or concerns consultants or investment analysts may have.
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Minimum of seven years of commensurate work experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of performance calculation/construction and knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards
- Bachelor's degree required; specialization in finance or accounting preferred
- Strong financial background and ability to decipher complex financial statements
- Solid understanding of accounting, economic, and investment theory and practices
- Excellent computer skills, including facility with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills, including facility with financial/statistical concepts
- Professional and effective verbal communication skills
- Superior writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and people management skills
- CIPM, CFA or CAIA (or progress towards) preferred, but not required
About Meketa Investment Group
Meketa Investment Group is an employee-owned full service investment consulting and advisory firm. We work with some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors including public and private plan sponsors. We have a staff of over 200 employees among our six U.S. office locations and London.
Meketa recognizes that our workforce is a reflection of our company, and we operate in an inclusive environment that accepts and promotes diversity. We believe our employees can best serve our clients in an atmosphere where individuals are treated fairly, where professional growth is developed and encouraged, and where a healthy balance between work and home life is respected and preserved. To support employees, Meketa offers a competitive compensation structure, a wide range of benefits from core insurance benefits to time-based benefits, as well as flexible schedules and support for continuing education.
Meketa is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.