Finance Director (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
- Large International Hotel Group, function based in Lisbon.
Ensure the Management and Development of the Group's Administrative and Financial Management services in Portugal, in order to guarantee the organization, preparation of accounting, financial and tax information for the various companies, in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Directs, plans, coordinates the accounting / tax area, acting in particular in the areas of: treasury; internal control; immobilized; general and analytical accounting; tax area; and cost control;
- Monthly prepares the accounts for each unit;
- Monthly prepares the report for the Group;
- Supports the management of hotel units, and other central departments, in detecting and analyzing deviations and their respective solutions;
- Accompanies the units in solving various administrative, legal or legal problems;
- Responsible for the accounting and tax organization;
- Prepares the individual and consolidated Report and Accounts of the various Group companies;
- Supports Hotel Directors in the preparation of annual operating budgets for the respective hotel units;
- Reports all management information to the Administration, both in terms of operation of the units and in terms of financial management;
- Prepares an annual operating budget for the central services;
- Ensures and coordinates the tax function;
- Ensures compliance with all procedures related to financial management, namely the management of all financial investments, loans and all transactions with Banking Institutions;
- Defines the operational policies of its department, together with the central offices;
- Defines with those responsible for the different areas of activity in your department, the specific objectives, operating rules and goals to be achieved;
- Coordinates, develops and supports the finance team in Portugal;
- Manage conflicts;
- Ensures and coordinates the entire insurance portfolio;
- Support in M&A projects (merge and acquisition projects).
- Degree in business management, economics or accounting and finance;
- At least 8 years of experience in Finance Management leadership (preferred);
- Availability for travel hotels and Central Services in BUSE/HQ;
- Fluent language skills - Portuguese, English (mandatory) and Spanish (Company Group and Region);
- IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, specific applications for the financial area;
- Knowledge of forecast management and budgeting, Negotiation techniques, Applicable legislation and International accounting standards;
- Organization, precision, Monitoring and control of resources;
- Planning of objectives and activities, Anticipation of material, technical and human needs;
- Flexibility of schedules.
- Great opportunity to take the CFO role in Portugal.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Joao Bernardo Goncalves
Quote job ref