JB Financial Investment Specialists focus on developing new wealth management business relationships through marketing and selling units trusts. They are responsible for ensuring investment portfolio growth, revenue generation and meeting defined goals, through an exclusive focus on establishing business development opportunities with prospects and existing clients.
- Developing and actioning sales strategies and advice for prospects and existing clients. (High net-worth individuals and corporates)
- Establishing trusted client relationships by exceeding client expectations, demonstrating knowledge of investments and financial markets and advising clients on a financial plan.
- Accuracy in arranging and confirming client account transactions and answering general account inquiries.
- Identifying potential leads, obtaining face to face meetings, handling objections and closing sales.
- Meeting monthly personal sales targets.
- Experience in the unit trusts industry and/or sales.
- Reading for SLIM or a University (Bachelor’s) Degree in Marketing.
- Strong people skills, excellent communication skills and ease at building relationships.
- Interest in financial markets, financial planning and sales.
- Have a self-starter mentality, with a “need for achievement” mindset to thrive in a sales environment.