1 day left
Join Credit Suisse as a member of the Latin America Equity Research team based in Mexico City. In this role, you will become immersed in the industry that you cover, you will work amongst top-ranked research analysts (as measured by Institutional Investor), and you will have exposure to management teams from the largest and most relevant Latam companies.
- Analyze industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the senior analyst.
- Review business/trade publications, annual reports, financial filings and other sources to gather, synthesize, and interpret data on companies followed by the senior analyst.
- Create, monitor and maintain financial models and industry databases ensuring correct and up-to date information for research reports.
- Provide analytical support by discovering/interrogating the key assumptions that drive these models.
- Assist in writing research notes, reports, and presentations based on senior analyst's investment
- Prepare and format reports; organize data.
- Attend industry conferences.
Your future colleagues
When you join the Latam Equity Research team, you will be working within the newly created Sustainability
Research, and Investment Solutions division, which provides support to a diverse client base (internal sales/trading teams, institutional clients, as well as Credit Suisse’s esteemed private bank and international wealth management division). This team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, coordinated, and forward-looking. We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with at least 2 or 3 years of relevant experience. It is a plus if you are a CFA charterholder and have previously worked in the consumer sector at a consultant firm, financial institution, established corporate, or startup company.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Spanish.
- Practical knowledge of business modeling and accounting principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Sell Side Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors