Controller Iberia - Setúbal
Sobre o nosso cliente
We are recruiting a Controller Iberia for a multinational in the automotive sector.
- Execution of planning process and reporting (mid-term plan, budget and rolling forecast);
- Perform of standard costing, production controlling, and inventory reconciliation analysis, controlling operating expenses by cost center;
- Controlling Plant business performance, P&L analysis and KPI's, monthly preparation of Plants review meetings in close co-operation with Plant Managers;
- Support to Finance team and active participation in monthly closing and group reporting process;
- Perform and support on product cost calculations in close co-operation with Manufacturing;
- Follow up and perform analysis on sales and material price development;
- Contribute to the management and optimization of working capital and cash flow in co-operation with the Finance team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of controlling experience in industrial company, preferably in Automotive, OR 3/4 years of audit experience in BIG4;
- Strong accounting skills, solid knowledge of documenting internal controls and a proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks;
- Experience in business processes, i.e. production controlling processes;
- Experience with standard cost accounting & reporting, i.e. production gap analysis;
- Experience in the use of SAP system in the area F&C (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Good communication skills, team player and ability to work in functional networks;
- Proactive character. Analytical skills, methodology orientation;
- Very good English working knowledge.
Excellent opportunity for technical and professional development.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref