Equity Research Analyst
Support and participate as a member of the Asset Management team in all stages of investment activity with a focus on buy-side research. Also involved in origination, transaction execution, post trade monitoring and investment risk assessment. Participate in services & products development.
Buy side analysts are required to have a bachelor's degree to work in their field. They may opt to major in Finance or may focus on earning a degree in a comparable subject, such as accounting.
Interest or initiation in pursuing certification such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification or Valuation programs from reputable entities.
Required Skills & Experience (Minimum requirement of 2 years)
Buy side analysts must be able to locate relevant information that they use to develop recommendations so they need to have good research skills. Attention to detail is important because they are also required to review large amounts of financial and business data. They use analytical skills to assess the data that they collect.
- Experience in performing full-fledged company coverage
- Strong knowledge of the Saudi Market
- Strong Research and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and advanced skill in using Microsoft Excel
- Capable in written and spoken Arabic and English languages.