Associate, Public Markets Team
Jasper Ridge Partners, L.P. is an experienced investment management firm providing discretionary investment management services and customized solutions to prominent families, foundations and global institutions. Jasper Ridge Partners manages more than $30 billion in assets, with expertise across all major asset classes including public equity, fixed income, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, real estate and natural resources. Headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, with offices in Roseville, CA and Fort Worth, TX, the firm has more than 100 employees who work in a collaborative culture where high intellect, integrity and customized problem-solving characterize the team and strategy.
Job Description – Associate, Public Markets, Menlo Park, CA
The Associate role encompasses a wide range of activity in support of the investment team. It is expected that the Associate will work most closely with the Public Markets team, evaluating hedge funds, public equity and fixed income managers. However, we maintain a “best ideas win” ethos and frequently engage in cross asset class collaboration.
The Associate will work as an integral member of the investment team in all aspects of our business. This includes managing deal flow, conducting due diligence and monitoring the portfolio. The role requires performing detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis, drafting investment memoranda and presenting to the investment committee.
This is a two year program with potential for a third year if mutually agreeable.
- Two to four years of experience at a leading investment management organization
- Investment banking and strategy consulting backgrounds also considered
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Superb academic credentials
- Analytical/modeling skills
- Attention to detail
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Passion for investing, financial markets and continuous learning
- Desire to work on a team in a collaborative environment
- Intellectual curiosity and independent thinking
- Strong ethics, trustworthiness and integrity
- Entrepreneurial self-starter mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors