Head of US Product
The Head of US Product will be responsible for defining the product strategy of LGIMA and designing and launching market leading, competitively differentiated products to the firm’s client base. The Head of US Product will help to ensure that the firm’s new and existing range of product strategies continue to meet the needs of its clients and prospects and LGIMA’s commercial goals on an on-going basis.
- Develop, drive and deliver an asset raising and revenue generating product strategy.
- Ensure products, throughout their lifecycle, (including launches, amendments on-going reviews and closures) have clear customer outcomes, supported by clear & concise business cases & are delivered on time within budget.
- With the Executive Committee of LGIMA develop specific visions and products that contribute to the future strategic direction of the firm.
- Keep informed of market pricing, competitor innovations, customer requirements and regulatory change to identify and make strategic changes to the firm’s existing product ranges and to inform the product strategy and pricing considerations and price quotations.
- Regularly review existing products on a risk-basis and evaluate and implement any required changes.
- Oversee creation of Product Review Committee (PRC) materials and running of the meeting. Lead day-to-day actions relating to PRC. Attend London based Product Governance Committee (PGC) alongside LGIMA CEO.
- Act as subject matter expert for product initiatives to positively promote products, to identify solutions for clients, and to maximise the opportunities from new and existing product solutions.
- Act as the US owner of the global LGIM product development process, ensuring on-going adherence to the process.
- Act as the key link between the US and London-based Product teams, drawing on London-based Product resource as required in support of LGIMA’s Product objectives.
- Hire, manage, develop, and retain talented product managers
- Active participant within LGIMA steering committees dedicated to our key growth engines
Must have extensive knowledge and proven track record in:
- Designing innovative, strategic products focused on client needs in the financial services industry
- Designing a leading product strategy within a provider, asset manager and/or advisor or consultancy.
- Commercial awareness of market dynamics, market evolution and of the competitive landscape.
- Strong technical knowledge of product structures across the US and current regulation
As an EOE employer, Legal & General Investment Management America will extend equal opportunity to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry,
national origin, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, and/or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. (2020)