Senior GIPS Analyst
Senior GIPS Performance Analyst
The Senior GIPS Performance Analyst serves as a resource on performance and composite calculation. A primary responsibility will be ensuring compliance with GIPS standards, including maintenance and oversight of policies and procedures of both calculation and presentation. The analyst will also serve as liaison with marketing team to provide composite level data.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of relevant experience and be enrolled in the CIPM program.
- Maintain and construct Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) composites
- Resolve any outliers identified in the composite review
- Produce quarterly composite reports
- Manage annual GIPS audit
- Maintain procedures on composite oversight and communication of changes
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
- Take responsibility for the delivery of composite data requests from key stakeholders, such as marketing and compliance, and maintain compliant presentations for various business units as well as prospective clients and current clients
- Collaborate on the development of analytical tools and performance software improvements
- Work with Performance Analysts, Investment Analysts and Consultants with special projects as needed
- Fulfill any and all other duties deemed necessary by management
Required Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, general business or equivalent
- CIPM or progress towards certification
- In-depth knowledge of performance calculation/construction and knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards
- Must be able to provide excellent support to internal business units in a timely manner
- Ability to gather, organize, and coordinate data from disparate sources
- Familiarity with general financial and investment concepts
- Must possess a strong aptitude for analytical and mathematical skills
- Facility with spreadsheet programs and word processing software
- Demonstrated skill at analyzing, evaluating, and reviewing quantitative information
- Excellent attention to detail, organized work habits, and deadline oriented
- Ability to work independently and part of a team using prudent judgment and to pro-actively seek out new projects
About Meketa Investment Group
Meketa Investment Group is an employee-owned full service investment consulting and advisory firm. We work with some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors including public and private plan sponsors. We have a staff of over 200 employees among our six U.S. office locations and London.
Meketa recognizes that our workforce is a reflection of our company, and we operate in an inclusive environment that accepts and promotes diversity. We believe our employees can best serve our clients in an atmosphere where individuals are treated fairly, where professional growth is developed and encouraged, and where a healthy balance between work and home life is respected and preserved. To support employees, Meketa offers a competitive compensation structure, a wide range of benefits from core insurance benefits to time-based benefits, as well as flexible schedules and support for continuing education.
Meketa is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.