Wealth Management Advisor
L&S Advisors, Inc, a rapidly growing Registered Investment Adviser with approximately $1B AUM and located in Los Angeles, CA, has immediate openings for Advisors who have shown a proven ability to raise assets from high-net worth investors. An existing portable book of fee- based business of $20+M is required. A Series 65 or equivalent securities license is preferred, and will be required within the first 3 months of employment. Successful candidates can expect to be groomed to manage and inherit some of the firm’s existing clients while concurrently working to build her or his own book of business.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Ability to understand all elements of financial services industry and asset management.
- A broad range of industry and professional client referrals.
- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Series 65, 66, or equivalent security license.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, or related field of study
- Candidates who speak Mandarin Chinese, French, Spanish or Hebrew a plus.
- Completion, and approval of, pre-hire process, including FINRA, criminal and credit background check
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Utilize existing investment alternatives to assemble appropriate portfolios of equity and fixed income assets for firm clients.
- Maintain an ongoing client relationship by conducting periodic reviews with each client on a scheduled and “as needed” basis.
- Develop additional referrals from personal networking, including but not limited to: CPA’s, attorneys and other centers of influence.
- Generate new clients from referrals through a strong ability to effectively communicate the firm’s numerous offerings.
- Base Salary depending on experience and portable book of business. Significant payout on business brought to the firm within the first 12 months.
- Monthly expense stipend included.
- Competitive benefits and opportunities for professional growth.