Quantitative Research and Risk Analyst
SkyBridge Capital II, LLC ("SkyBridge") is a global investment manager that invests in hedge funds, digital
assets, and public and private equity. SkyBridge currently has approximately $6.5 billion in assets under
management or advisory.
SkyBridge is seeking an experienced Quantitative Research and Risk Analyst at the Associate or Vice
President level (approximately two to four years of professional work experience) to support the firm’s
investing activities across asset classes.
The individual will be a member of SkyBridge’s investment team and responsible for oversight of the firm’s
exposures to externally-managed hedge fund strategies, as well as directly-managed digital asset and equity
The Quantitative Research and Risk Analyst will interact constantly with other members of the investment
team and other functional areas within SkyBridge. This is a high visibility role with exceptional growth
potential in an entrepreneurial organization.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. SkyBridge is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
• Ongoing quantitative analysis and monitoring of all SkyBridge-managed funds.
• Risk coverage of existing and prospective hedge fund investments, across strategy-types for
SkyBridge’s fund-of-hedge-funds and hedge fund advisory businesses.
• Risk coverage of existing and prospective direct digital asset and equity investments for SkyBridge-managed
funds (single asset and diversified products).
• Ad hoc quantitative analysis at the direction of SkyBridge investment team leadership.
• Approximately two to four years of professional work experience required
• BS degree in a quantitative field required (e.g., mathematics, computer science, economics,
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Advanced data analytics skills required
• SQL and Python coding experience preferred
• CFA and/or CAIA charterholders or candidates preferred
If you are interested in the role please send a cover letter and resume with the subject line “Risk
Analyst” to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or LinkedIn messages please.
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors