PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Develop and manage the overall products offerings of the Company.
- Ensure all products offerings are in compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Manage the overall product development process including but not limited to product conceptualization, offering document drafting, internal/external stakeholders' liaison, and regulatory submission.
- Manage, enforce, and maintain departmental processes, procedures, and policies.
- Handle product research and analysis, including market intelligence, product review and due diligence.
- Ad-hoc product related tasks assigned from time to time.
- At least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in product development (unit trust or PRS).
- Familiar with the regulatory environment of the unit trust industry.
- Strong knowledge in financial investments and wealth management.
- Self-starter, independent, resourceful, detail-oriented, and pleasant disposition.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and computerized accounting software.
- Good command in English, written and spoken.
- CFP or CFA holders will be an added advantage.