Fulltime Professor in Finance
About the Employer
Tecnologico de Monterrey is a private non-for-profit institution with over 26 campus distributed in Mexico. It has more than 89,000 current students and 230,000 graduates. Our mission at Tecnologico de Monterrey is to educate proactive, humanistic and internationally competitive leaders of the industry, academia, government and business fields. With over 100 academic programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, we have established a reputation for providing educational experiences of the highest quality and fit for an increasingly globalized and digitalized world.
The main challenge is for the professor to contribute to the development of competencies such as forecasting and strategic planning, as well as proposing agile and flexible organizational models that are aligned with the objectives of the Institution. Additionally, the selected candidate is expected to become an expert and ambassador of the Tec21 model. The position requires teaching 4 courses per semester to undergraduate students, as well as participating in academic activities such as the design of teaching material, seminars, collaborative work with other colleagues of the department, one-on-one mentoring, and participation in institutional events.
This opportunity is for you if:
• You hold a Ph.D. in Finance, or in Economics with a specialty in Finance
• You have specialty in financial topics: Management of investment funds, Derivative instruments, Financial modeling and programming, Business valuation.
• You are fluent in English (excellent oral and writing skills in English at an advanced level (minimum C1 (MCER) or 600 TOEFL points)
• You have between 3 to 5 years’ experience in teaching, research and/or consulting
• International experience or training.
• You handle programming languages related to the discipline (desirable)
• You are a professor that challenges, guides, and empowers students, always using technology and innovation. Location: nationwide