Associate Manager - Investment Data Governance Unit
To work within a team and assist other team members of Investment Data Governance Unit in executing the following functions: -
● To establish policies and guidelines on investment data including recommendations for day-to-day data management activities, and regular reporting of key data quality metrics by partnering with various stakeholders in order to ensure adherence to data quality and standards.
● To develop investment data systems' architecture and underly data models, proactively accounting for data interdependencies and data infrastructure requirements.
● To provide high-level oversight of, and advisory to, project teams on multiple implementation phases of investment data projects.
● To manage end-to-end investment data sourcing and delivery requirements, including working with spoke data teams to implement data governance checks prior to data use in downstream systems.
● To coordinate firm-wide investment data analytics, work with spoke data teams to strategise the areas of research, collaborative modelling activities and data infrastructure build-up.
● To advise spoke data teams on the investment data structure, characteristics and proper use / approach, in addition to data science methodology and tools for consideration.
● To build PNB's data analytics toolkit, including data sources, models, tools and shared code libraries, and any temporary data pipelines.
● To promote awareness e.g. knowledge-sharing activities, on data governance and data science, keeping abreast with emerging requirements, technology and insights on leading data science and analytics practises, trends, design and development cycles.