Capital Markets Credit Analyst
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for an Agribusiness/Capital Markets Credit Analyst to join our Agribusiness Capital Underwriting Team to provide analysis and underwriting for large commercial, agribusiness and capital market loans. You will become an integral member of our team, underwriting and servicing large and often complex loans and developing specialized industry expertise.
The ideal candidate thrives when given the opportunity to work on large complex credits for regional companies some of the nation’s largest agribusinesses. Portfolios include originated loans, loan participations and syndications. You would work in a team environment to jointly serve the needs of our customers.
This is an exceptional career opportunity to help an innovative, transformational company and work with a large and rapidly expanding agribusiness/capital markets portfolio, in Omaha, Nebraska.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSA) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Responsible for underwriting activities within the respective portfolio.
- Analyze customer financial statements and loan documents; which may include complex structures and loan terms.
- Conduct analysis of loan and lease requests including an evaluation of character, financial position and progress, repayment ability, collateral and conditions of approval.
- Establish and maintain sound credit administration. Adhere to the Associations’ credit philosophy, procedures and guidelines. Complete documentation to support decisions made. Establish appropriate loan terms and conditions to manage loan risk.
- Demonstrates proven expertise in credit analysis utilizing a variety of financials, and differential analysis techniques including market based and GAAP quality financials.
- May be familiar with terms and conditions associated with multi-party lending relationships. Some responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and performance of an assigned loan portfolio.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance or other related degree.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience and/or education related to lending/credit analysis.
- Experience with an agriculture or trade credit organization preferred.
- CFA preferred.
- Strong accounting knowledge of GAAP based financials.