Risk Assurance, FS Internal Audit- Manager
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a purpose-led firm that builds trust in society and solve important problems. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them. At PwC, we are committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community — by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a strong coaching and people-oriented culture, our Flex policies (Flex Space, Flex Dress and Flex Time), innovative learning and development programs (training programs, digital upscaling) as well as mobility opportunities. If you would like to be connected to like-minded individuals outside of work, we highly encourage you to be part of our people clubs and committees such as the Sports and Recreational Club, Toastmasters Club and more!
How will you value add?
- Act as a team manager and/or individual contributor in the following types of engagements for financial services clients (including, but not limited to, conventional and digital banks, payment services entities, asset management companies, insurers, exchanges, securities / brokerage houses and regulators) on Governance, risk management and controls advisory / consulting projects and Internal audits and internal controls reviews;
- ;Plan and deliver engagements, including managing stakeholders, timelines and budgets
- For advisory / consulting engagements, review, design and/or help implement new frameworks, methodologies, processes and controls (which may include the delivery of client training);
- For internal audits and internal controls reviews, oversee walk-through interviews, identification of key risks and controls and tailoring of audit / review procedures (including data analytics) to evaluate the design and validate the operating effectiveness of internal controls across various business and technology processes;
- Review and recommend improvements to processes, risk management frameworks and governance to address control gaps and to enhance efficiency where possible;
- Guide and supervise teams of junior staff in the execution of assigned work
- Develop report deliverables, including findings, with clear and concise business writing;
- Present review findings and topics of interest confidently and succinctly in the presence of the engagement team and client’s stakeholders in status update and closing meetings;
- Support business development efforts (e.g. preparing proposals, propositions, client meeting materials, etc.)
- Coach and/or conduct training for junior staff to develop communication, analytical and technical skills.
- A good Degree in Business, Accountancy, Finance, Information Technology, Risk Management, Data Science, Psychology / Behavioural Science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years operational risk management, risk consulting, compliance or internal / external audit experience in Big 4 or financial services organisations;
- Ability and interest to work across the intersection of both business and technology-related areas of organisations;
- Broad knowledge of risk and control concepts, particularly in a financial services context;
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written) – with an ability to communicate and interact with colleagues and clients at different levels of management;
- Excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative and independently follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Inquisitive and analytical, with a penchant for problem solving and new challenges
Additional attributes viewed favorably:
- Relevant professional certifications in internal audit, IT audit, risk management or related areas, such as Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Financial Services Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Financial Risk Manager, Certificate in Operational Risk Management or Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Working knowledge of data analytics / visualisation techniques and tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI)
- Experience with contemporary audit approaches such as Agile internal audit, continuous auditing and culture auditing.
- An appreciation of emerging technologies and their risks, such as Blockchain / Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation, Cloud Computing and Application Programming Interfaces.
More searches like this
- Accounting/Audit/Tax Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Banking Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Compliance/Regulatory Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Corporate Finance Consulting Firm Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending) Full Time jobs in Bachelors