Forensic Senior Advisors - Data Analytics
Sobre a vaga
WHO WE ARE?
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, currently operating in 146 countries with more than 227.000 people around the world.
In Portugal, with offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we’re one of the leading audit and advisory firms, counting with a team of more than 1.100 professionals that combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and business functions, to deliver top notch services to our clients.
The KPMG Forensic landscape is changing with increased and complex cross-border regulation, clients are insourcing, demand for products is changing, big data is everywhere, technology is evolving, and audit rotation is creating significant challenges and opportunities for Forensic.
This is your opportunity to join KPMG’s Forensic exciting team which is the market leader in Portugal, and with recurrent involvement in international opportunities under our very close network. You will gain exposure to exciting projects which will develop your skills in financial analysis, accounting, data analytics, and business processes, along with your knowledge of different industries and regulations while assisting our clients to solve their unplanned circumstances.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Senior with Data Analytics experience to work mostly in Anti-Financial Crime.
This profile is described below:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Analytics or related areas;
- 3 to 6 years of working experience in in data analytics related projects (ideally in Consulting or with Consulting experience). FS experience will be a plus but not mandatory;
- Ability to work independently and to lead small teams, exercise good judgment and quickly adapt to new situations and solve problems;
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities;
- Strong knowledge on data analysis using SQL and other data analytics tools. SAS and Reporting (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc.) knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and the regulatory environment;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Availability to travel (mandatory).
Your Job will be:
- Independently analyse large volumes of data and information in order to define anti-financial crime models and/or to analyse their effectiveness in systems and controls;
- Lead small teams in order to analyse complex data analyses in order to identify suspicious transitions in financial crime, fraud and regulatory investigations;
- Data analytics projects with direct contact with the client and be involved in presenting results and insights to the client;
- Be involved in highly dynamic teams, multi-disciplinary and cross-industry projects; and,
- Develop reports that highlight our findings in a clear, logical and concise manner.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, then this might be just right for you!
Being a KPMG employee means having the opportunity to live beyond your daily tasks and embrace KPMG’s mission, while growing as a person and as a leader in your career and community.
Our people recognize their responsibility to uphold the values we’ve established over our 140-year history. These values outline what we stand for and influence the way we behave, both with our clients and with one another.
Integrity: We do what is right.
Excellence: We never stop learning and improving.
Courage: We think and act boldly.
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences
For Better: We do what matters