Capital Markets Analyst (Transactions)
Advance is an owner-operator and developer of industrial real estate across Mexico with US$1.0 billion in AUM. Advance is owned by PSP Investments, one of the largest Canadian pension funds with ~US$125 billion AUM.
- Participate in the financial evaluation of investment opportunities. Including extensive financial modeling including sensitivity analysis to determine the merits and demerits of each investment opportunity.
- Elaborate investment memorandums of the investment opportunities.
- Review of documents: contracts, lease briefs, purchase agreements, and other.
- Participate in the monitoring of the assets performance (including review of monthly operating results) and the elaboration of a quarterly performance report (asset and portfolio view).
- Perform market research, data mining, and valuation comps.
- Accompany the team in the due diligence, valuation and financial performance
- review of an acquisition or disposition process.
- Validate the financial attractiveness of leasing proposals.
- Undergraduate studies in finance, economics, business administration, engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written).
- Interest in real estate finance is a must.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Previous use of Argus (desirable)