As a Junior Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing and maintaining macro-economic databases and helping to produce associated reports, visiting and interviewing corporates, producing equity and fixed income research and the preparation of investment placements to assist the fund management team.
- Candidates with little or no industry experience are welcome to apply.
- A Bachelor’s degree specialized in Finance or Economics from a reputed University or full / partial qualification in a relevant professional qualification such as CFA, CIMA
- Knowledge of macro-economic fundamentals and valuation methods and prior work experience in a research capacity would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities coupled with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Should be a good team player with a willingness to learn and take responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and excellent written and oral communication skills in English.