Quantitative Investment (Macro)
About B&B Analytics
B&B Analytics (BBA) is an analytics boutique, strategic advisor and financial technology provider delivering enhanced transparency and unique insight to family offices, asset managers, and banks. BBA delivers value through:
- Cutting edge research and analytics capabilities across asset classes including non-bankable investments to deliver holistic insight on total wealth
- A risk-driven approach leveraging extensive macro scenario analysis and stress testing capabilities to enable clients to position for unforeseen outcomes
- Quantitatively robust yet intuitively sound frameworks that facilitate a disciplined and repeatable investment process
- Tailor-made strategic advisory and consulting aimed at solving complex investment and risk management problems
About the Role
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented individual who will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver quantitative solutions supporting the formulation and expression of macro-economic investment ideas across global asset markets spanning FX, interest rates, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
- Collect and maintain macro-economic data, charts & indicators at regular intervals
- Analyze market response to macro trends and events, including behavior across economic cycles
- Conceptualize, develop, test, and automate investment strategies based on economic and market indicators
- Analyze performance and risk of live and paper portfolios and suggest improvements
- Develop user stories for tech team to understand implementation requirements on cloud-based platform.
- Document algorithms, procedures, control checklists support the preparation of marketing materials including power point presentations
- Conduct UAT's for enhancements to current systems and processes
- Manage relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, and partners across all levels.
- Min 3 years of experience in a quantitative role at a bank or hedge fund
- Hands on experience at back-testing and evaluating medium frequency strategies.
- Solid knowledge of macro-economic analysis
- Advanced Python/R and Excel+VBA Skills
- Should have worked on quant models related to Currencies, Interest rates, Commodities & Inflation.
- Advanced Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or any other scientific discipline
- CFA is preferred.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment and possess a confident, can-do, collaborative, and positive attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Should be a quick learner; a team player showing high energy and drive to accomplish results in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be highly analytical with a self-driven and detail-oriented approach.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience at working in global teams.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of various cryptocurrencies and digital assets in the marketplace
- Knowledge about crypto market structure and participants
More searches like this
- Commodities Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Foreign Currency Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Hedge Funds Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Fintech/Insurtech CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters