This is a junior position that provides an opportunity for a recent graduate to work and learn within a wealth management environment.
We are a respected boutique investment firm known for managing retirement portfolios for high-net-worth families. The members of our team are motivated by taking pride in their work. If you have the desire to make a contribution in a fast-paced, friendly, and cooperative environment, we encourage you to review our position requirements below.
A background in law, accounting, financial planning, or Wall Street is desired. Top grades and background check are required. Series 65, 7, or other FINRA registrations preferred as is progress toward CFP or CFA. Must be able to pass series 65 (see finra.org - if you want to take the test in advance, file a form U-10).
- Proficient in project and time management.
- Reliable work product; sound research skills.
- Able to interface effectively with clients, prospective clients, visitors, vendors, editors, and staff in an atmosphere of dignity and decorum.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask, manage a diverse work load, and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, quickly changing environment.
- Organizationally effective with the ability to work and function independently.
- Flexibility when project timelines call for extra effort.
- Ability to easily commute to North Stamford.