Sr. Financial Analyst
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Senior Financial Analyst, as part of the Finance Team, will support the Triumph Business Capital management and finance teams. They will also work closely with enterprise finance department to help support the Holding Company and the Bank. This highly visible position will also work closely with Accounting, Treasury, and other operating units. This role will help build the tools and processes to support Triumph Business Capital’s rapid growth and help achieve and maintain top tier financial results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the FP&A team, this candidate will:
- Partner with the Accounting/Finance departments to enhance and maintain a rolling operational forecast and long-range financial plans for a specific line of business
- Gather data and business line input to model financial scenarios and projections
- Develop reporting solutions for end users, with the focus on creating meaningful self-service reports and dashboards
- Perform analysis of results to drive business decisions and improve operating efficiency, increase profitability, reduce risk and refine assumptions for future forecasts
- Prepare monthly internal management reporting for business line
- Prepare quarterly reporting for Board of Director meetings
- Other duties as assigned or as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Strong background in FP&A and reporting solutions
- Banking or Financial Services experience, preferred
- CPA, CFA, CMA, or MBA designations, a plus
- A technical or financial systems background is ideal
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Exceptional decision making and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Well-developed organizational agility and unstructured problem solving
- Team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, without close supervision
- Creativity and self-initiative are required to develop meaningful solutions to abstract issues
- Adept at Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with Essbase, Hyperion, Cognos TM1, or a similar OLAP/ROLAP financial reporting tool is required
- Proficiency with Axiom is a significant plus
- Previous business administrator duties are a plus
- Pay Range dependent on skill level
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
- Standard 40 hour M-F 8-5pm or as determined by Manager
Triumph Business Capital, Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to modify this job description at any time, with or without notice. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Triumph Business Capital and Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Toda