At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Responsible for supporting the continued investment success of established option-based investment strategies and the communication of these strategies to external audiences.
- Will operate in a team environment that has overall responsibility for Parametric’s option strategies in the high net worth investor channel.
- Support direct sales and client service activities in the high net worth channel, primarily with financial advisors at wirehouse brokerage firms and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs).
- Support senior members of the strategy team to generate new client opportunities and service existing clients.
- Work closely with Portfolio Managers/Traders, Investment Strategists, Technology, Operations, and other team members on various tasks and projects to improve the portfolio management/trading and client service functions.
- Responsible for supporting product-specific content, including webinars, commentary, white papers, content for slide decks, etc.
- Discuss option overlay strategies with financial advisors and RIAs.
- Perform and oversee custom analysis for option strategies.
- Assist with operations, client relations group, billing, documentation, product and performance. teams on account opening and maintenance.
- Participate in the enhancement and evolution of option strategies.
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA, or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics a plus but not required
- CFA or progress towards a CFA desirable
- 5+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. work with option strategies)
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and seasoned judgment
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of investment strategy evolution and communication
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex material to clients, investment advisors, consultants, and at industry conferences
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn additional software programs
- Basic coding experience in Python, R, SQL, Java or a related language a plus
- Familiarity with Bloomberg
- Travel may be required to support sales and service activities (25% or less)
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm jobs in Full Time