Life Sciences Equity Analyst
5 days left
We are currently representing a $500m AUM family office. They are looking to add a Healthcare / Life Sciences focused Analyst to their team here in London.
- Excellent academics, including at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Economics or Natural Science(s).
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience required.
- Additional knowledge of human physiological systems and medicine preferred.
- CFA qualification desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills and an independent thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to travel (in the UK and internationally).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Work directly with the CIO on the management of the the Portfolio
- Conduct fundamental analysis and present investment ideas to the CIO
- Generate investment and financial reports for new deals and preparing presentations for Senior Management, as well as reviewing the current investment pipeline on a quarterly basis.
- Keeping up to date with Macro/Micro financial news, and assessing the short term and long term impact on the current investment positions.
- Covering US/European listed healthcare names
- Sector coverage of: Big Pharma, large biotech, medical devices, CDMOs and life science tools