Senior Associate - US Accounting
• Well versed with Quickbooks (Online and Desktop) and good hold on accounting systems for a
• Responsible for maintaining US GAAP standards and consolidation;
• Responsible for General Ledger ;
• Responsible for fixed assets and depreciation;
• Responsible for Inventory management;
• Responsible to prepare monthly P&L and Financial Statements, Reports, by collecting, analyzing,
and summarizing accounts information;
• Responsible for bank reconciliation;
• Responsible for auditing and verifying documents ;
• Completing data backups and keep documents discipline; and
• To provide the forecast, financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
Experience and Requirements:
• Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience in US accounts /GAAP and IFRS Process.
• Should be expert in Quickbooks accounting software and US accounting rules.
• Willing to work in evening shifts, However, shift timing may change as per client requirements.
• US CPA is preferred
• Chartered Accountant or Chartered Accountant
• Masters in Commerce with Accounting
Required Skill Set:
• Good Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
• Good accounting concepts, ability to work under pressure, and diligent