Senior Financial Analyst
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will provide financial analysis of the company and insight into forecasts and long range plans. This position is responsible for performing financial analysis, budget modeling, volume forecasting, margin analysis, cash flow forecasting, developing and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and performing business unit, departmental and product profitability analysis.
- Managing monthly forecast process, including the production of presentation schedules and packages for distribution to senior management.
- Contributing to the annual budget modeling process.
- Responsible for making business objectives achievable by managing revenue, monitoring new investments and producing quarterly forecasts.
- Ensuring accuracy of the general ledger through detailed monthly analytical reviews of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Analyzing business unit profitability drivers and support business unit leaders through enhanced financial analysis and metrics.
- Facilitating decision making by providing ad hoc analysis that transforms financial data into actionable information. Ad hoc projects assigned by the company management.
- Developing detailed long range plans for the business, including creating models based on forecasted levels of production and operation. Build and maintain department P&Ls for internal reporting.
- Assisting with other duties as necessary.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
- BS degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance. CFA or CMA and/or MBA a plus.
- Solid understanding of U.S. Residential Lending Market.
- 3+ years' experience in FP&A, management reporting and providing decision support to business.
- Mortgage industry experience and knowledge of consumer finance business models including servicing.
- Ability to effectively communicate across many levels of the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge of SQL, AMB and Encompass highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects.