Analyst, Business Development Support
Payden & Rygel, based in downtown Los Angeles, is a leading fixed income investment management firm established more than 37 years ago and with $139 billion in assets under management globally. Our global client base includes corporations, public entities, insurance companies, endowments/foundations, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutions around the globe. The firm has more than 200 employees with headquarters in Los Angeles and offices in Boston, London, and Milan.
The analyst will be located in the Los Angeles office and be part of the team responsible for completing RFPs, due diligence and client requests as well as consultant databases for global fixed income and equity mandates. The individual will work closely with portfolio managers, strategists and client service teams. Communication coaching available to improve presentation skills.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Candidate must live in the Southern California area.
- Applicant must have a BS/BA.
- Experience in financial services or asset management required (Fixed Income & Equity).
- Highly proficient with Excel and Word.
- Proficient writing, math and communication skills.
- Advanced degrees and/or CFA charter holders are a plus (not mandatory).