Sr ETF Operations Analyst
As a Senior ETF Operations Analyst, you will play a key role in our launch into the ETF market by helping to stand up ETF operations. With an emphasis on basket related processes and technologies, you will be able to leverage your experience and skills to influence new ways of thinking and working with respect to these capabilities: updating the basket, preparing the portfolio listing file, processing authorized participant orders and checking compliance. Once the ETFs are launched, your leadership will be needed to run, strengthen and mature key portfolio construction and basket operational processes – making sound decisions and developing strategic solutions. As part of a team at the center of ETF operations, you will build upon existing working models and liaise across the organization by working with Portfolio Construction/Investment Group, Trading, Legal, Client Service, other operational teams, as well as establish new interaction models with our Capital Markets team and ETF service providers. You will also be able leverage new technologies and partner with our technology teams on various initiatives to help evolve, grow, and scale the business.
* You have a bachelor’s degree and you’ve worked within the investment management industry.
* You have a solid understanding and operations background in ETFs, specific to baskets and authorized participant order processing.
* You’re well-versed in Microsoft Excel with familiarity of VBA and have experience with reporting/data visualization tools like Tableau and Alteryx. Python experience is a plus.
* You have examples of times when you’ve used technology to make business processes more efficient.
* You are a progressive thinker with a passion for streamlining processes and leveraging relationships to navigate changes. You’re well-versed in synthesizing information and presenting it in a distilled manner.
* Your detail orientation and accuracy are consistent and dependable.
* You exercise good judgement and have a process for managing competing priorities.
* You have high service orientation, integrity, and take ownership of work.
Wall Street Personnel
More searches like this
- Compliance/Regulatory Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management Full Time jobs in Bachelors