Investment Analyst Intern
Job title: Investment Analyst Internship
Category: Financial Services, Private Wealth Management
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an award winning family owned financial services’ company headquartered in Singapore. We are a MAS licensed Fund Management Company providing private wealth management and family-office services and solutions to accredited investors, entrepreneurial families, and institutions. We run portfolios across asset classes, geographies, and mandates. We maintain a global reach and focus.
We are seeking to a hire an Investment Analyst Intern for our Singapore office. This is an opportunity for fresh graduates, looking for a dynamic work environment, and a broad-based experience with investing in financial markets. Successful interns may be offered a full time position.
- Conduct research and due diligence across a wide variety of asset classes
- Provide support to the investments team in executing portfolio allocation strategies
- Draft investment recommendations and reports for both internal use and dissemination to clients
- Calculate the performance of the underlying investment portfolios, including selection & attribution analysis
- Placing investment transaction orders, monitoring status and performing reconciliations
- Independent sourcing of investment ideas for implementation across client portfolios
- Performing, monitoring and reporting on risk management parameters
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance, accounting or business
- Keen interest in financial markets and investment management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a high level of a proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Strong numerical reasoning, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Bloomberg Terminal preferred
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 and 3 of CFA preferred
- Only Singaporeans residing in Singapore currently need apply.
Please include the following information in your application:
- A cover letter with reason(s) for applying for the above position
- Complete CV
- Your availability
Please forward all applications to: email@example.com