Treasury Analyst Senior
Location: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Job Category: Treasury and Financial Systems
Work Type: Full time
Job ID: R-11185
Responsible for coordination of all system cash management, debt covenant compliance, debt service payments, and investment management monitoring including asset allocation and investment performance. Monitors all system cash collection and disbursement activity to produces system and entity cash flow forecasting models. Transfers cash between internal entities and external entities domestically and internationally. Maintains cash balances in multiple operating accounts to meet system and individual entity liquidity needs recommending transfers between operating and longer term investments to maintain balances within system policy guidelines. Ensures individual entities and system are in compliance with debt covenants and documents.
- Prepares analyses necessary to the development and evaluation of the Geisinger capital structure including leases.
- Prepares and organizes information and calculations for debt compliance, other specified research and new debt issues as required.
- Maintains data bases for debt service requirements of all outstanding debt and leases.
- Assists in the preparation of footnotes for the audited financial statements.
- Maintains Lease Management function including payment of lease obligations through software applications.
- Advises Financial Reporting on the proper recording of debt derivatives in accordance with GAAP.
- Monitors funds flow in Master Custody Structure(s), includes reconciling investment manager and master custody trust statements.
- Prepares monthly asset allocation model including the coordination of gain and loss income and other unitized accounting activity with financial institutions.
- Monitors investment performance summaries and graphics for presentation to executive management and boards.
- Advises Financial Reporting on the proper recording of investment income, market valuations, and investment derivatives in accordance with GAAP.
- Acts as the system owner for the cash flow forecasting process Reviews the monthly cash flow forecast and prepares analysis to explain variances from actual.
- Acts as system administrator for various bank software packages, adding, deleting, and changing bank account information.
- Acts as system administrator for various bank software and treasury workstation including programming software to ensure accurate processing of funds transfers, generation of reports and enhanced processing.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Candidates should have an understanding of the important role that a central Treasury function performs to support an organization.
Demonstrated Treasury Management or Investment Operations experience in a complex organization is a plus.
Associate's Degree- (Required), Bachelor's Degree- (Preferred)
Minimum of 8 years-Related work experience (Preferred)
Our Purpose & Values
Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram , LinkedIn and Twitter .
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and benefits for domestic partners.*Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nV5pnNfkDo8PsmGncy1bN