Senior Business Development Associate, National Accounts
Harding Loevner is seeking qualified candidates to join our National Accounts Team, which handles a broad scope of intermediary relationships within the United States and Canada. The position is based in Bridgewater, NJ, although travel is required.
The Senior Business Development Associate position will provide a candidate an opportunity to become an integrated member of the National Accounts Team serving as either primary or secondary resource with key intermediaries such as custodians, transfer agencies, and wealth management platforms. The Senior Business Development Associate will participate in the strategic planning of the channel, including platform segmentation and relationship management strategy, and lead the onboarding of new strategies and platforms with a thorough understanding and engagement with key stakeholders (legal, vendors, etc.). The position offers a candidate an opportunity to engage, coordinate, and streamline the quarterly process with key partners’ research teams including standard deliverables and new material creation.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience in prior roles such as business development, client service, manager research, investment consulting, or platform management
- A strong understanding of investment manager selection and asset allocation process
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently while supporting group initiatives
- Willingness to travel within the US and Canada
- A strong academic background; Preference for progress towards or completion of the CFA designation or an MBA
- Series 7 and 63 (firm will support if not licensed)