The Analyst position will be based in Mumbai and be part of the Portfolio Implementation team. He / She will work closely with the Investment Committee to provide oversight of a sophisticated quantitative investment process covering data management, forecast models, risk management models, portfolio construction and trading.
Responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Keep close track of quantitative investment process with respect to data, forecast models, risk management and trading
- Develop the model to measure and review trading costs and trading algorithms to improve execution
- Develop analytics, charts and reports to monitor live portfolio performance and provide inputs on improving the same
- Work with close knit team of senior researchers, data scientists and technologists to evaluate and improve process and investment strategies
- Develop visualization tools to identify trends and issues in end-to-end investment process including but not limited to data, models, portfolio and trading.
- Work with the Investor Relations Team to engage with client and respond to their requests
- M.B.A in Finance, B.E in Computers or B.S. \ M.S. in Economics, Quantitative or Scientific discipline
- Pursuing CFA, FRM or CAIA is beneficial
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL is necessary
- Diligent, self-motivated and resourceful; able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ready to provide periodic coverage during the night from 2 am to 6am in rotation with other team members to cover Australia, Japan and East Asian markets.