Fortior Capital, Ukrainian investment company focused on investment into transport infrastructure, agriculture and special situations and providing advisory services related to M&A and restructuring transactions, is looking for candidates for a part-time project-based position of Investment Analyst.
1. Conducting due diligence and analysis of promising projects / standalone assets, identifying risks and forming a conclusion;
2. Financial modeling and valuation, calculating the profitability of the potential investment project, sensitivity analysis, generating recommendations for an investment decision;
3. Preparation of documents for presentation to potential and existing investors (teasers, performance of current projects, etc.);
4. Analysis of the actual results and budgets of the portfolio companies /selected projects and the formation of a conclusion;
5. Market analysis;
6. Various analytical support.
- Higher financial / economic education;
- 2-3 years of experience is required (Big 4/ Consulting/ Investment bank background);
- Financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills;
- Practical knowledge of industry research, corporate finance, valuation techniques is a plus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Languages: Ukrainian and Russian (obligatorily), English