7 days left
The Consulting Analyst is responsible for the support, creation, and delivery of the highest level of consultative expertise in the areas of Russell Investments’ investment management and capital markets insight for AIS. In close coordination with the Consulting Directors, this position will act as a central management and coordination point for addressing specific internal and external client needs and requests.
This will involve securing, creating, reviewing and coordinating the appropriate internal resources and expertise in response to client needs. The position will need to be extremely analytical with respect to the creation of output in support of the Portfolio Consulting Group in the areas of investment management, product structure issues, competitor analysis, and capital markets research.
As a team, the Portfolio Consulting Group acts as the primary source of subject matter expertise for Russell Investments’ AIS business and clients in the areas of Russell Investments’ funds, models, asset allocation and capital markets. The team is intended to possess both an intimate understanding of client needs and deep knowledge about markets and Russell Investments’ investment process and research.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Collaboration with Consulting Directors in creation of quarterly materials, product presentations, market commentaries, competitor insights, data searches, etc.
- Create/review/analyze the underlying data around quarterly competitor analysis for distribution to Sales & Service teams
- Design and create customized analyses and responses to ad-hoc inquiries, to include index returns, data queries, competitor analysis, market trends, fund flows, etc.
- Provide written market, fund and model commentary
- Working closely with Consulting Directors, provide updates and/or investment counsel to home office investment product ‘gatekeepers’
- Work in close partnership with Sales and Service Teams to provide analytics and client service related to Russell Investments products and competitor analyses
- Provide career path and bench strength to role of Consulting Directors (where applicable)
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Strong knowledge of capital markets
- Proven analytical thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge of Russell Investments products
- Demonstrate knowledge on investment strategies, model portfolios and investment process review
- 3-5 years experience working directly with clients/ investors in either a consulting, sales and service, or analytical capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong understanding of performance measurement standards and calculations
- Solid knowledge of financial concepts and the mathematics behind them
- Strong communication skills with colleagues and clients and the ability to find engaging ways to explain complex concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Bachelor's degree in investment management, finance, business or related field
- Progress toward CFA Charter or related designation
- A high energy level is essential, as is prior self-directed work experience
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Morningstar Direct, a plus
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and related tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Management Consulting Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors