Portfolio Manager/Relationship Manager/Analyst
Granite Value Capital is a Wealth Management Firm and Registered Investment Advisor located in Hanover, NH. The firm manages $100 million for 70 clients. Founded in 2009, the firm works with high net-worth individuals to help them achieve their financial goals. We use only individual stocks and bonds when managing client portfolios and follow a value investing framework for our equity holdings. The firm is looking to hire an investment professional during 2022.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for value investing and an interest in helping individual clients. Ultimately, if the right fit, this individual could take over the direction of the firm in 10 to 15 years. This individual should be interested in working at a small firm, be able to operate autonomously with minimal management/oversight and feel comfortable interacting with individual clients. Our firm is located in an area that offers an exceptional quality of life, four season activities and routinely gets ranked as one of the best places to live in the country.
· Passion for value investing.
· Familiarity and desire to read key value investing books.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· CFA designation or making progress on it.
· 3 to 15 years of experience conducting investment analysis and/or managing portfolios.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· An interest in interacting with individual clients and helping them achieve their financial goals.
· Proficient in Excel.
· The highest ethical standards and no disciplinary history.
· Relocation to Hanover, NH area required.
Responsibilities (Estimated Percent Of Time Doing Duty):
· Manage individual accounts in accordance with each client’s investment objective. (30 percent)
· Participate in client meetings. (10 percent)
· Research individual stocks/companies. (40 percent)
· Take the administrative lead on managing existing client/new client requests. (20 percent)
· Write a portion of the firm’s quarterly client newsletter.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors