Territory Head - PSU Bank
Age (as on 01.04.2021): Min 27 Years-Max 40 Years
Education (as on 01.04.2021): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
Desirable qualification/certification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
Work Experience (as on 01.04.2021): Minimum 6 years of experience in Relationship Management in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years as a Team Lead. Proficiency/knowledge in local language/area/market/clients is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining and Implementing marketing and sales strategies for the affluent segment in line with corporate vision and plan
- Designing, implementing and monitoring sales and services for RMs, and CSE’s.
- To ensure that sales and service targets are assigned for RMs and CSE’s and respective performance against KRA is measured periodically and course correction undertaken if required
- Tracking and reporting sales performance across revenue line including transaction pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Performance Measurement of RMs, Coaching and Mentoring the RMs.
- Manages sales leads being worked across products from identification and initial contact to closure, carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Conducting research to understand target prospects, setting appointments, meeting key clients and consultatively offering the most appropriate proposition and services
- Generating new business opportunities from internal and external sources, including existing clients and other channels within the bank
- Conducting Individual and Joint Performance reviews for all profiles reporting to the TH
- Ensuring all legal and compliance requirement is met and all ROE’s are adhered to
- Keeping up-to-date on products, competition in the financial services space
- Building internal and external relationships and creating business development opportunities through referrals
More searches like this
- Banking Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors