e-Wealth Relationship Manager
Age (as on 01.04.2021): Min 23 Years-Max 35 Years
Education (as on 01.04.2021): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE
Desirable qualification/certification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
Work Experience (as on 01.04.2021): Minimum 2 Years of Experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies 2 years’ experience in sales/ services of High Value financial products through digital medium (telephone/video or web).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for managing HNI clients from various locations managed from a centralized hub.
- Will be responsible for revenue on Liablities and Wealth Management products.
- Will be responsible for revenues on Liabilities and wealth management products
- All banking service queries will be passed on to the Customer Service Executive (CSE) attached to them.
- Review customer wealth needs and proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of his needs
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning
- All loans and cross sell referrals will be passed on to the respective units.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the role and continuously keep self-updated on changes in products, processes and compliance / regulatory norms
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them
Must possess sound communication skill
More searches like this
- Banking Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan, CIPM Certificant Full Time jobs in Bachelors