Senior Distressed Debt Analyst
3 days left
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information and are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Distressed Debt Analysts will work alongside our Distressed Debt Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts and editorial staff to provide research and analysis directly to our subscribers, which include top hedge funds, investment banks, trading desks, financial advisors and law firms.
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute from day one in a high growth company.
- Work alongside experienced financial analysts.
- Generous benefit package.
- Produce valuation and waterfall recovery models, research reports and topical intelligence articles for distribution to our subscribers
- Maintain active dialogue and cultivate relationships with subscribers and industry contacts to supplement coverage efforts, including idea sourcing
- Our analyst team talks to many of the top distressed hedge funds on a daily basis
- Support and collaborate with Legal Analysts, Covenant Analysts and our editorial team to cover topical distressed situations, including court hearings
- Mentor a team of Distressed Debt and High Yield Analysts when required, in Deputy for the Analyst lead
- 4+ years of investment banking, advisory or desk analyst experience in the restructuring and/or distressed space
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to travel occasionally for court hearings and industry events
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.